Well, I've been there, too!
For nearly 10 years, I ran the training and communications division of a large international company. My staff was charged with delivering effective training in a relaxed, yet goal-focused environment.
When I began my career as a speaker and consultant, I knew the importance of transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary.
So . . .
Combining my murder mystery writing with my corporate experience and platform skills, I've developed a new method of training. Now, you can take advantage of that commitment by booking a Murder Mystery Training Event.
Your staff will not only participate in an event that teaches essential skills, but also in one that will make them smile - a winning combination.
They'll learn how to . . .
- Build effective, cohesive teams.
- Work together to meet specific objectives.
- Assess team members' strengths and behavioral styles.
- Communicate to solve problems.
- Negotiate for key information.